Identify what you need to feel safe. What brings you security?
Prepare your home against fires, winds and storms... clean gutters
The Triple Zero (000) service is the quickest way to get the right emergency service to help you.
It should be used to contact Police, Fire or Ambulance services in life threatening or emergency situations.
Calls to Triple Zero (000) are free and can be made from mobile, home and work telephones, and payphones.
* Battery-operated radio and extra batteries
* Torch and extra batteries
* Cash, silver or traveller's cheques
* Can opener and
all purpose knife
* Fire extinguisher
* Small tent or tarp
* Wrench, screw-driver,hammer, pliers
* Plastic sheeting
* Matches, lighter in a waterproof container
* Plastic storage containers
* Paper, pencil
* Needles, thread
* Map of the area
* Toilet paper, towels
* Sturdy shoes or walking boots
* Rain gear
* Blankets or sleeping bags
* Hat and gloves
* Change of clothing for all
* Playing cards, board games
* Bathroom supplies * Shovel
* Cups, plates, and plastic utensils
* Tyre repair kit and pump
* Lubricant such as WD40
* Rope or chain
* Plenty of Water for all
* Insect Repellent
* Canned and dried food for 3 days per person
* Family records - photocopies of birth, marriage, bank accounts, credit card numbers,
wills, passports, home title,
insurance policies, investments.
Lists of emergency numbers, friends' details. Store in waterproof container.
As the world economy teeters on the brink of disaster - do not give up hope! Call me cynical...
There IS a use for those soon to be useless dollars and to make a profound statement in the process.
The pressure is really giving off steam in so many major areas worldwide.
We may not be able to do much about the world economy, volcanoes and earthquakes etc
- however, we can do a great deal in our local communities.
It's always advisable to have the heat on low under the pressure cooker.
Live Internet Seismic Server
Tsunami Travel Times
Iris Seismic Monitor
Flash Earth cloud activity
What do you imagine would happen to everyday life if massive solar storms were to damage our electrical systems? I've been
following the status of solar flares for years and see heightened solar activity as a very real threat to life as we know it. Clearly
modern cars would cease to function along with commerce, internet and all things that rely on electricity and magnetics.
Mayan Majix - Earth Changes
The Synchronicity Grid - Earth Changes Observations
Betty Eadie - Near Death Experience - 72 hour Preparedness
Think Waterworld -
'The polar ice caps have melted, and the earth is covered by water. The remaining people travel the seas, in search of survival.'
Necessity - a boat - large or small - your choice. The people in flood ravaged areas of Queensland
who have boats
were in a relatively mobile position.
Me with my new boat - I wish!
Cook With the Sun
Time of the Sixth Sun It is time for us to consciously dream a new future.
“There will be no shift of the ages outside of ourselves” (Carl Calleman)
Hopi: And do not look outside yourself for the leader. This could be a good time! There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of the river.
ICE - 'In Case of Emergency'
We all carry our mobile phones with names and numbers stored in its memory but nobody, other than ourselves, knows which of these numbers belong to our closest family or friends.
If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call.
Store the number of a contact person or persons who are to be contacted during emergency under the name 'ICE'.
The idea was thought up by a paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents, there were always mobile phones
with patients, but they didn't know which number to call. He therefore thought that it would be a good idea if there was a nationally
recognized name for this purpose. In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital Staff would be able to
quickly contact the right person by simply dialling the number you have stored as 'ICE.'
For more than one contact name simply enter ICE1, ICE2 and ICE3 etc. A great idea that will make a difference!
Let's spread the concept of ICE by storing an ICE number in our Mobile phones today!
Earth Changes and Preparedness
We are witnessing massive numbers of people throughout the world severly affected by floods, earthquakes, typhoons, tornados, toxic spills, wildfires, heatwaves, freezing cold snaps, hurricanes, crop failures, transportation disruptions, war, economic downturn etcetera.
If any or many of these conditions were to happen in your area - are you sufficiently self-sufficient and prepared for survival?
You will find a large number of sites
and information relating to these subjects
throughout the Celtic Gardens pages and on my facebook pages.
As earth changes escalate it is important to be a beacon of calm and resourcefulness.
Our very survival depends on our attitudes now and during the next years.
Hot Tip 1: Plan and prepare throroughly and methodically. Have copies of documents, titles, passport details.
Hot Tip 2: When making preparations it is prudent to at least double what you think you may need.
Hot Tip 3: Factor in the needs of the sick, the distraught and the elderly.
The Experts Advise
Earth Changes Media
Great Ocean Conveyor
6-8 Destructive Earthquake Graph
Volcanoes of the World
Popocatépetl - active volcano 70k from Mexico City
Survival and Self-Sufficiency Sites
Preparing Your Basic Survival Needs
Clearing the Air Over Europe
In the course of about one week Europe's carbon emissions have been but cut by over 2.8 million tons
thanks to Eyjafjallajöku - a timely reminder for Earth Day as to who's in charge - humankind or mother nature.
Iceland's Volcano erupting
DO IT YOURSELF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
(Paperback) by Arlene, R. Hoag "Our previous book, No Such Thing as Doomsday, is the definitive text for the seriously survival-minded who plan to build an underground or basement shelter. Do-It Yourself Emergency Preparedness grew out of a desire to create a book as informative and useful as our previous book yet smaller, more economical and with an appeal to a much wider audience. This book doesn't spend much time describing potential threats -- what you get are the solutions." "Those who have a copy of No Such Thing as Doomsday will find some of the same information in our new book. This information has been reorganized, edited and updated. Lots of new information has been added including a chapter titled "Steps to take when an emergency happens" and a chapter on evacuation "What to do if you need to leave your home."
2010 - The Year of Great Changes
It's destiny time! Many of my friends and clients are moving - or have moved - into their life's purpose.
One recently said: 'When I found this I found myself'.
The resources here are to assist your decision-making in the event of massive changes. In doing so I do not wish to frighten you
- rather to enlighten you - and to borrow an appropriate saying from a famous book title - Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.
Not doing anything may leave you dependent upon others and the period of time we are entering calls for responsibility for self like never before. I am largly optimistic as I have seen disasters bring out the very best in people who become even more kind and resourceful. I have also seen the opposite - where challenges bring out victimhood, stubbornness, short-sightedness and avariciousness. We need to always choose from the heart. Your Life is Your Opus and you are the author, director and actor of your own life.
Top 100 Items to Disappear First During a National Emergency
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets
4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 - 12 months to become dried, for home uses.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps
6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
8. Hand-can openers, and hand egg beaters, whisks.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
10. Rice - Beans - Wheat
11. Vegetable Oil (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled etc.,)
12. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid
13. Water Containers (Urgent Item to obtain.) Any size.
16. Propane Cylinders (Urgent: Definite shortages will occur.)
17. Survival Guide Book.
18. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc.
19. Baby Supplies: Nappies/formula. ointments/aspirin
20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer
21. Cookstoves (Propane, Coleman & Kerosene)
23. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder
24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.
25. Thermal underwear (Tops and Bottoms)
26. Bow saws, axes and hatchets, Wedges (also, honing oil)
27. Aluminum Foil Reg. and Heavy Duty (Great Cooking and Barter Item)
28. Gasoline Containers (Plastic & Metal)
29. Garbage Bags
30. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels
31. Milk - Powdered and Condensed (Shake Liquid every 3 to 4 months)
32. Garden Seeds (Non-Hybrid)
33. Clothes pins/line/hangers
34. Coleman's Pump Repair Kit
35. Tuna Fish (in oil)
36. Fire Extinguishers (or..large box of Baking Soda in every room)
37. First aid kits
38. Batteries (all sizes)
39. Garlic, spices, vinegar, baking supplies
40. Big Dogs (and plenty of dog food)
41. Flour, yeast, salt
43. Writing paper/pads/pencils, solar calculators
44. Insulated ice chests (good for keeping items from freezing in Wintertime.)
45. Workboots, belts, Levis & durable shirts
46. Flashlights/LIGHTSTICKS and torches, Lanterns
47. Journals, Diaries, Scrapbooks (jot down ideas, feelings, experience; Historic Times)
48. Garbage cans Plastic (great for storage, water, transporting - if with wheels)
49. Men's Hygiene: Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash/floss, nail clippers, etc
50. Cast iron cookware
51. Fishing supplies/tools
52. Mosquito coils/repellent, sprays/creams
53. Duct Tape
56. Laundry Detergent (liquid)
57. Backpacks, Duffel Bags
58. Garden tools and supplies
59. Scissors, fabrics and sewing supplies
60. Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, stews, etc.
61. Bleach (plain, NOT scented: 4 to 6% sodium hypochlorite)
62. Canning supplies, (Jars/lids/wax)
63. Knives and Sharpening tools: files, stones, steel
64. Bicycles...Tires/tubes/pumps/chains, etc
65. Sleeping Bags and blankets/pillows/mats
66. Carbon Monoxide Alarm (battery powered)
67. Board Games, Cards, Dice
68. Rat and mouse poison, Roach Killer
69. Mousetraps, Ant traps and cockroach magnets
70. Paper plates/cups/utensils (stock up, folks)
71. Baby wipes, oils, waterless and antibacterial soap
72. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.
73. Shaving supplies (razors, creams, talc, after shave)
74. Hand pumps and siphons (for water and for fuels)
75. Soysauce, vinegar, bullions/gravy/soupbase
76. Reading glasses
77. Chocolate/Cocoa/Tang/Punch (water enhancers)
79. Woolen clothing, scarves/ear-muffs/mittens
80. Boy Scout Handbook, / also Leaders Catalog
81. Roll-on Window Insulation Kit
82. Biscuits, Energy Bars, Trailmix
83. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
84. Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc.
85. Timber (all types)
86. Wagons and carts
87. Cots and Inflatable mattress's
88. Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.
89. Lantern Hangers
90. Screen Patches, glue, nails, screws,, nuts & bolts
94. Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, etc,)
95. Paraffin wax
96. Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
97. Chewing gum/candies
98. Atomizers (for cooling/bathing)
99. Hats and cotton neckerchiefs
Shelter Box Australia
Friends and I had a fabulous night at the Avoca Cinema
for a fundraiser for Rotary Australia
which supplies Shelter Boxes to
disaster areas around the world.
We were singing along with Meryl Streep in her movie Mamma Mia - Dang, those songs are so catchy.
Celtic Gardens Homepage
Carl Calleman and the Mayan Calendar
Excellent short video by Carl
RETURN TO THE GARDEN
Some of my research links that may be of interest to you:
Project Camelot Interviews
Half Past Human - Clif High - also on YouTube
Alex Collier Awake and Aware
The Star Seeded Souls
Crop Circle Connector
Cedar's Crop Circles Page
10 Countries with Enormous Foreign Debt
#10 Luxembourg — $1.994 trillion
#9 Japan — $2.132 trillion
#8 Ireland — $2.386 trillion
#7 Spain — $2.409 trillion
#6 Netherlands — $2.452 trillion
#5 Italy — $2.567 trillion
#4 France — $5.021 trillion
#3 Germany — $5.208 trillion
#2 United Kingdom — $9.087 trillion
#1 United States of America– $13.454 trillion
What is a trillion dollars anyway?
It's a million million. It's a thousand billion. It's a one followed by 12 zeros ($1,000,000,000,000)
This is what a mere one trillion dollars looks like in $100 notes
Check out the car made of white gold no less!
Wiki: A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colourful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet or purple and blue. It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self.
Phoenix Rising: Visions of The Changes To Come by No-Eyes
Deep in the Colorado mountains, Mary Summer Rain learnt from a Chippewa Native American wise woman and seer No-Eyes about human
spiritual development, the future of our planet, and the interrelationship of all life. “Earth Mother in bad labor. She gonna give birth to something
great. She already in first labor hours... She be in great pain now... It be great Phoenix that gonna rise up again just like all times ago. He already
here... He been forming for years now. He all ready to break out of Earth Mother’s womb... She gonna give up great Phoenix soon...” No Eyes
Some of No Eyes' other predictions include planes falling from the sky and an increase in accidents because the caretakers stop preventing them
so that humans can see the results of their actions. More predictions include economic crashes resulting in hunger and riots, financial crimes
by corporate executives, nuclear accidents, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, people going crazy. Finally, the Phoenix is born,
we have the second coming, and we live in a peaceful, compassionate, less materialistic time -
more in touch with God and nature, much as the native Americans lived.
Don't know whether this will continue to show up ....
Doughnut - radar circle flashing over the Great Australian Bight
AND over Rockhampton and Townsville and Charters Towers in Queensland.
I heard through the week that gazillions of bats - residents of Charters Towers
suddenly up and left their home trees and nobody has a clue where they went or why...
A doughnut just like these was seen over Kalgoorlie just before the earhquakes there.
Thought then they have prior knowledge of 'something' aka Colin Andrews research
....blue design not seen before had just appeared at Ceduna, South Australia. The two frames
that captured this image appear to be rotating clockwise. Ceduna is to the South West of
Woomera, the US-Australian space facility..............
Great 8.0+ 1
Major 7.0-7.9 18
Large (destructive) 6.0-6.9 120
Moderate (damaging) 5.0-5.9 1,000
Minor (damage slight) 4.0-4.0 6,000
Generally felt 3.0-3.9 49,000
Potentially perceptible 2.0-2.9 300,000
Imperceptible less than 2.0 600,000+
Please Study this Important Information at Colin Andrew's Research Pages
Photo of OZ on Colin's research page.
I've been watching these precise satellite images over OZ for a few months now and studying various earthquake
predictive and reporting sites, and also the satellite photos of the 'feathery' quake clouds on flashearth.com
It's difficult to deny that 'something' other than Mother Earth baking and shaking is going on.
Please read this with discernment and take whatever action you deem appropriate.
I offer this in the spirit of informing and have zero wish to alarm you.
Question is, will the areas under all the doughnuts also experience earthquakes like Kalgoorlie-Boulder?
For now I want you to have this info and make your own decisions and plans.
To inform the media etc etc or not to inform?
Large Hadron Collider
Please hold the intention with me that nothing goes wrong on 9/11 with the experiments at the
Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. To say that I am conCERNed is an understatement.
Large Hadron Collider
Consider the importance of being FLEXIBLE in our attitudes and what we believe reality is
~ flexible like a reed in the wind. Be the reed.
~ or fluid like water. Be the fluidity.
Adapting - Stuart Wilde
With focus we can turn any potential disaster into an awakening of consciousness. It's all energy.